Graph-Ex™ for Soybeans is a planter box treatment that can be added just before planting at the planter box. It consists of a talc/graphite formulation as the carrier for the Bradyrhizobia. You will add .5 oz. of Graph-Ex™ for Soybeans to every unit of seed you add to your drill/planter. Make sure to mix Graph-Ex™ for Soybeans thoroughly with the seed. Refer to the Graph-Ex™ for Soybeans label for specific rates and directions for use.
To maximize yield potential, ABM recommends a double (2x) inoculant rate when planting soybeans under the following soil conditions:
- Soil that has not hosted the specific legume for more than 3 years.
- Soil pH of less than 5.8 or greater than 8.5
- Organic matter less than 1%
- Drought or flooding
- Soil Temperatures exceeding 80 degrees F
- Eroded soil
- Use of soil treatments and chemicals injurious to soil bacteria and inoculants